Bookmark, which is a useful tool of an Internet browser. Most of us are using google chrome for internet searching.
Internet browsers save any favourite webpage in their software to help users to find it again.
So deleted bookmark is very frustrated to a user.
But how to restore deleted bookmarks in chrome and firefox?
This is the fact that anyone can lose his own bookmarks in google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
There are many ways to recover those deleted bookmarks.
You need to be sincere before recovering deleted bookmarks.
Restore Deleted Bookmarks In Chrome Browser
- Open chrome setting
- Click on “Import Bookmarks and Settings.”
- 4 items will show to import. Browsing History, Favourites/Bookmarks, Saved Passwords and Search Engines.
- click all if you want to restore these 4.
- Press “Import” and the process will start.
Restore Deleted Chrome Bookmarks By Windows File Manager
- Open File Explorer from Windows Menu bar.
- There will be shown Dialogue Box. By default, Quick Access is present there.
- Copy and Paste the below writing in it. “C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default”
- Scroll down your pointer. You will see 2 files. Bookmarks and Bookmarks.bak
- Rename the extension your Bookmark file Bookmark.old or you can delete it if you don’t want to use it later.
- Rename the extension name of Bookmarks.bak to Bookmarks
- Open Chrome and see your surprisingly deleted bookmarks have been restored.
Restore Deleted Bookmarks In Mozilla Firefox
- Open application Menu of Firefox
- Click the Bookmarks menu on it.
- Click the Manage Bookmarks option, which is at the bottom of the menu. (Cntrl+hift+O)
- Click “Import and Backup” bookmarks.
- Click Restore and select date for restore file of bookmarks
- A message will be shown -“This will replace all of your current bookmarks with the backup. Are you sure?”. Click Yes on it.
Already you know that how to restore deleted bookmarks in chrome and firefox . It would be right if you set a backup once a week. Suddenly if you lost it, you will have an option to recover.