If you are a new user of Whatsapp, you can see that Whatsapp using a specific font size and font style by default. I am going to discuss how to change font style in Whatsapp.
Whatsapp is a popular social media platform now. The actual purpose of it is calling and chatting with two humans, sending files and group chatting.
Many people feel monotonous chatting on Whatsapp. Instead of the old style and size, you should use new tricks to change Whstapp style and size for chatting and status.
It will be possible by 2 methods. One is through a 3rd party app on the Play Store, and the other is WhatsApp’s font size and style.
Change Whatsapp Font Style And Size By 3rd party app
- Go to the Play Store. Install the “zFont” app on your device.
- Open this app. Accept grant permission of this app
- Click the “agree” button on the Terms and Conditions page.
- After this, there will be shown many fonts list.
- Click your font and download it to your device.
- After it downloads, apply it. It’ll reboot your device.
All other apps run on this same method. You can run it using the same methods. A small change may be required.
Change Whatsapp Font Size By Whatsapp setting
- Open Whatsapp app
- Go to the Settings option
- Click on the Chats option.
- Tap on the Font size from the Chat settings list
- Small, Medium, and Large sizes will be shown there.
- choose as your wish.
Change Whatsapp Font Style By Whatsapp chatbox
- Open Whatsapp
- Click on the profile with whom you want to chat.
- Go to the chat bar. Write as your wish.
- Press and select the sentences or words that you want to change.
- Press on the “⋮” button on the right side of the chatbox
- Many options will be available there. Cut, Copy, Paste, Bold, Italic, Strikethrough, Monospace, Share.
- Make your font stylish.