Hepatitis and Liver Cirrhosis patients are looking for options for recovery. The number of these patients is increasing day by day. What is the best food for liver? I’m going to discuss.
Careless life is the main cause of these diseases. Some bad habits grow in our daily routine.
Causes of Hepatitis and Liver Cirrhosis
- Specific viruses of hepatitis.
- Regular alcohol consumption.
- It is spread by using injection syringes, blades, toothbrushes, etc, used by others.
- Unprotected sex.
- Unknown drug use.
- Outside contaminated food and water.
- Fatty liver and diabetes help in the transmission of diseases.
Symptoms of Hepatitis and Liver Cirrhosis
- Heavy pain in the place of the abdomen.
- Loss of energy and fatigue.
- Unexpected Weight loss.
- Change the skin colour.
- Swelling of the legs or abdomen or any other part of the human body.
Best Food For Liver
- Almonds – Believe it or not; almond is the best fruit not for lever also for human bodies. The general almond nut contains vitamin E and fats. It controls your blood pressure. It gives out bad cholesterol from your body. It’s a barrier to fatty liver disease.
- Garlic – Garlic must be needed for a liver patient. Garlic helps your liver to activate enzyme proteins that can remove bad toxins and waste. “Effect of garlic powder consumption on body composition in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.”—-Advanced Biomedical Research (2016)
- Beans – This vegetable is loaded with healthy fibres and proteins that help to recover your body.
- Coffee – It prevents chronic liver disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, Hepatitis C, Liver fibrosis and reduces liver cancer risk. The constituents of coffee are tannin, caffeine, fixed oil, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Fish – Eating fish helps you to fight against fatty liver. Salmon, tuna and sardines, which are filled with omega-3 fatty acids help to improve the liver. Avoid salted fish because salt is restricted for liver patients.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal is a resource of fibre. It is helpful for the liver. It helps to maintain a fine immune system and fight against inflammation.
- Olive oil – Olive oil helps to decrease the levels of fat. It improves liver function and reduces oxidative stress.
Is it okay to diet the best food for liver? Yes. But only food can’t recover your body perfectly.
You must consume some healthy and best fruits for liver. You should make a routine for daily workouts to help the liver.
These foods are perfect to fight against liver cirrhosis, hepatitis and liver cancer.